Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Who Am I....?


Who Am I…? Why do I always act abnormal…? Suddenly starts writing blogs, always update weird statuses on FB…, at once call everyone and tell we’ll start a website and lot more things I do nowhere connects..

One line Answers all these questions:


I am a Self Confused Creature…!

Is it really so. No, when looked deep, you may know that I am not a self confused person. But why do I do all these things. It took very long for me to find out why I do all these things.

The thing is that my inner self is not satisfied with whatever I am doing at present. I am actually in SEARCH of something. Something that will give a meaning for being myself, an identity to register myself in this world, something that defines me.
And the problem is that I still didn’t find that thing, really.

My mom often says that why do U think much. You are in a good job, earns well. This itself is a great thing and what else do you want to do.
But it is not so. The Job what I am doing is what I do for my living. What I am searching is something that I should be living to do that. There is a difference between
“Doing to live” thing &
“Living to Do” thing. 

And I am searching "Living to Do" kind of thing.

I will keep on searching. And I am sure that one day I will surely find one such thing. If you know anything that could help me in the search, pl feel free to express on comments.

3 comments:

  1. Na pls fell in love tat might everything upside down......

    ReplyDelete
  2. na pls fell in love Tat might change everything

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont think too much of any thing which wil lead u to a confused state. better feel free.have a determistic approach and also try to find out your inner talents. Based on it assign goals and target. follow the targets and goals which will make you as Said in blog" LIVING TO DO"....


    Happy LIving Bro.

    Any comments pass on to facebook....

    Have a great life....

    ReplyDelete