Search This Blog

Thursday, March 26, 2020

A Chat with Creator... (Part 1 / 2)

A distant voice was calling "Siddharth"

Siddharth woke up gasping his breath. He could not see anything around. Everything was dark & black. He throws his hands around to find something around him, but he could not feel his hands nor his legs. He was feeling like as if he was in a dream, nothing was working except a voice he could hear. "Mr. Siddharth...?”

Siddharth shouted anxiously, "Hello... Who is this? Where are you? "

The voice replied, "Calm down Mr. Siddharth, I’m here to help you. I want you to be in peace. Relax and follow my instructions"

Siddharth in a confusing tone "Who are you? Where am I? Why am I not able to see or feel anything?"

The voice said, "My name is Abraham. I am here to help you out. I want you to be calm for a minute. Slowly follow my instructions and you will understand everything"

“Okay”

The Voice continues, “Do you remember anything about what were you doing lately before you woke up here?”

Siddharth concentrates for a while and answered, “Yes, I was in a hospital bed getting treated by some doctors. Yes, my treatment was going on. Oh I must have fainted, am I hallucinating all these? I should wake up now.”

Abraham “You are right Siddharth. You were undergoing a treatment and it was unfortunately not successful. And hence you have to meet the end.”

Siddharth was getting anxious & asked, “You mean to say, I am dead?” 


“Yes” was the reply

“Impossible…! Then how am I speaking to you. By the way, who are you? Are you also dead?” Siddharth asked.

Abraham replied, “I’m the one who made you”

Siddharth puzzled, “You mean God? The creator? Are you real?”

Abraham laughed loudly and said, “Oh, you want to call me god?”

Siddharth started waging a series of questions “Is this heaven or hell? Why did I die so early? Are you going to punish me?”

“I know you will be having many questions. I would explain you in brief. Then we shall discuss. I want to ask you a few questions also. I expect your full co-operation in return. Is it a deal?” proposed Abraham.

After Siddharth agreed, Abraham started explaining,

“Your genetic data suggests your date of death should be somewhere around early 2020. The universal scientific society believes, the year 2020 as the ‘beginning of the end’ for human kind. After 2020, things took a fast track wrong turn. Despite of many scientific advancements, we could not save the mass extinction of human race. We had to leave the earth by 2050. Except three, most of our settlements in various other planets turned to be non-habitable. I belong to one of the three remaining settlements camped at Proxima Centauri B.

I am part of a team under project ‘Hindsight’. For this project, our latest probe landed on earth couple of years back. After some archeological excavation, we gained access to some old human genetic data. Out of those, wherever we could extract the neural connectome data, we are trying to recreate their memory clone. Including you, we have access for connectome data of 324 individuals. Access to memories like this from the past gives us opportunity to understand the thought process during that period. It will be helpful for us when we establish our human settlement in a new habitable planet.

Therefore, you are just your memory speaking to me (Abraham) who is living in 2072 AD. Understand someone from the future is interviewing you to understand and correct the mistakes in future so that the human race does not extinct.”

Siddharth left a pause for a long time. Then responded, “These are complex technical information for me. It is very hard for me to comprehend.”

Abraham thought for a little before asking, “Is it easy for you to believe if I say ‘I am your God / Creator?”

“Yes, simply tell me that you are my creator. It’s easy to believe that rather than your story.”

Abraham told, “Okay. Then take it, I am your creator. Nevertheless, do not ask me if I am a Hindu creator/ Muslim creator / Christian creator. I cannot answer that.

So now are you ready to answer my questions?” asked Abraham.

“Yes I am ready my lord. What do you want to know from me?” replied Siddharth.

“Just tell me, what do you think would lead to the extinction of human life in next 3 decades?”

“Some natural calamity would’ve come. Or did some meteor hit the earth?”


“Humans have a strong history of surviving such calamities. Still we went to the verge of extinction. My team and I were working on a theory about reason for human extinction. I would like your opinion on that. Want to hear about that?” asked Abraham.

.... to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment